Saturday, July 17, 2010

Find a compatible runner

I found this goofy site that you enter in your name and then the name of another person to see if you are compatible. My full name is "Albert Andrew Opala" if you are wondering if I am compatible with you! :) I was actually looking for finding running partners in my area and this is one of the sites that popped up.

My wife is 60% compatible with me if I use my last name in her name but only 50% compatible if I use her maiden name in her full name. This is good news that she's more compatible when she is married to me!

Don't know how the algorithm works but I'm still trying to figure out how to get it to make me run faster!

==============

On another note my wife just handed me the book The Year of Living Biblically by A.J. Jacobs. It looks like a funny read. This is the author talking at TED.

No comments: